Friday, 9 October 2015

Looking for....Entrepreneurs. Can you help a final year student?


Do you have a start-up business?  If so the following request is for you.



Hello, my name is Amelia.. I have been reading a lot about the success stories of graduates that have come from the University of Birmingham and have been really influenced by it. I am really keen to start something entrepreneurial myself when I graduate from the University in 2016 and as a result have decided to base my whole dissertation around this area. I have looked at the B-Enterprising website and found some great information but I would also like to get in contact with student/graduate entrepreneurs at the University and learn from them. Having just started the prep for my dissertation, I am looking (quite generally at this stage) at the factors, attributes and support of the University in helping to create long-term successful start ups for UOB graduates. 

Any support or comments from entrepreneurs at this stage would be welcome.

If you would like to help Amelia, please email Careers Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment